The National Corvette Museum looks forward to working with your group to plan an educational and enjoyable visit. We offer the following to all registered groups of 15 or more.
- Special discounted rates for adult groups of 15 or more with a confirmed reservation.
- Museum Orientations and/or Guided tours available by reservation
- Step-on guide available to greet and welcome your group
- Parking is always FREE
If you are working with a school, youth group, or scout troop please see information on our Teacher page.
Itinerary Planning & Assistance
Our Group Sales department will assist you in planning your trip to Bowling Green. One to five-day sample itineraries are available for Bowling Green and the surrounding area. Sample itinerary themes include; Trains, Planes & Automobiles, Mystery Tours, Girlfriend Getaways, Grandparent /child tours, and more. We also offer customized itineraries to fit your group needs. Let us make your trip planning easy! For assistance, contact Debbie Eaton at 270-467-8808 or 800-538-3883 extension 185 or email at [email protected]. Click here for a sample itinerary.
The Museum offers special exhibits in addition to the Corvettes on display. For a current list of upcoming exhibits click here.
Group Photos and Store Items
Group photos are available for advanced purchase at a greatly reduced rate from our partner, FotoFx. The Corvette Store is also open during regular museum hours for all your shopping needs.
Special Notes and Information
Please notify us as soon as possible to cancel an existing reservation.
Payment can be made in advance or on the day of the visit. If ordering food payment must be made in advance. We accept credit cards, company checks and cash. We prefer groups to pay for admission with one credit card or check.
Buses may unload in front of the entrance at Gate A. Bus parking is located at the end of the drive at Gate A, directly across from that entrance. Parking is always free.
After payment has been made by the group leader, wristbands will be provided. If a tour guide was requested, the tour will begin in the “Gateway” at the entrance to the Museum.
- A standard size wheelchair and strollers are available free of charge at the admissions counter.
- The Museum is completely wheelchair accessible.
- Please plan to spend a minimum of 1-1/2 hours in the Museum.
- Photography is welcomed.
- A set of restrooms are available inside the Museum exhibit space.
- Benches are located throughout the Museum.